HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Jezzix, Has Came Far.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jezzix

PostSubject: Jezzix, Has Came Far.   Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:09 am

I First got Cod4/Ps3 In Augest 2009, i played in my great clan SOD*, being the only member forever. Until i joined a clan called UN1T yet this wasn't secessful because i left a few weeks later only to join my cusions clan >NT<, we had a decent lineup te be honest, we thought we could shit on aRC! and ES, like any scrub clan would. >NT< then disbanded before Mw2. Then i got offered a trial for R!OT about 2 weeks before Mw2, but i thought i wasn't near good enough, when i made a new account for mw2 i didn't bother telling them. So i played by myself for another month reuniting SOD*. in Mw2 i came across these people in a clan called B!RD i thought they were 2g tbh but turned out to be scrubs had an argument with the leader about 1 month after joining. I then found another group of great guys who i am still friends with today, Joe, WIGGLEZ, Conrad, Mitch, Benny Woods, Spud and Liam. We made a clan called aWe! but pretty much fell apart after Benny left for wYb. About early march 2010 i met gokhan111 and ended up getting a trial for Nk'z where great progression took place. In Nk'z i met Turk-2-NV, Jake and Bamboy.
i then ended up getting WIGGLEZ, Mitch and Conrad into Nk'z. After being in Nk'z for about 3 months i left due to an argument with one of the leaders and the merge with raRe. I Then got a trial with wYb. about 3 weeks later raRe disbanded and Bamboy and Jake came to trial wYb, well yeah all 3 of us got into wYb so ive been reunited with JoePwnz, Jake And Bamboy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cdnz

PostSubject: Re: Jezzix, Has Came Far.   Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:18 am

bamboy was in NKz aswell?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jezzix

PostSubject: Re: Jezzix, Has Came Far.   Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:20 am

Mhmmm The 3 carriers within Nk'z.
wYb got the best of Nk'z.
Back to top Go down