HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Seriously and honestly, i h8 computers :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LegendaryMachine

PostSubject: Seriously and honestly, i h8 computers :D    Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:00 am

Get this straight. I need to burn a video onto a dvd for an assigment on monday. First i had to convert it from the sony vegas program to a normal mp4 file.That took me 2hrs. After that, i decided to burn it onto a DVD. I get a DVD, use movie maker, at 50 percent it goes the DVD you have is full and can not burn the rest of the video. My DVD is brand new, it can take 4.7 gb and this vid is 160 mb. So i said ok, ill try a diff burning program. I try nero with a new DVD, it still fails at 50 percent. After snapping 2 DVDs, i went on my dads computer and tried with his program. Finally success!! Leg looks at time 'FUCK its 10 30.' So in conclusion it took me 2hrs to convert a file and an extra 6 hrs to get it on a DVD, totalling 8hrs. This is the reason why computers are gay, thankyou for reading good night!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skcram

PostSubject: Re: Seriously and honestly, i h8 computers :D    Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:27 am

ahaha. unlucky leg. why do you do homework on weekends? i dont do homework at all and i still get B's.

PostSubject: Re: Seriously and honestly, i h8 computers :D    Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:29 am

well ur mad, im dumb Sad get on cod
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jezzix

PostSubject: Re: Seriously and honestly, i h8 computers :D    Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:11 pm

worse than my parents.. "can you sign me onto facebook?".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seriously and honestly, i h8 computers :D    

Back to top Go down

Seriously and honestly, i h8 computers :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watch-Your-Back :: Off-Topic :: General Discussion-
Jump to: