AuthorMessage
cdnz

PostSubject: Re: Why Mw2 > Black Ops   Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:26 am

any of you know the team killer glitch? lol i do
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jezzix

PostSubject: Re: Why Mw2 > Black Ops   Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:57 am

by the time yous hit 2nd prestige yous will be over it, its good tbh except a view vitual mistakes.

lag & connectivity. if you can't get that right whats the point of making the online part of the game in the 1st place?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cumdonuts

PostSubject: Re: Why Mw2 > Black Ops   Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:54 am

CoD points fuck up the game. So easy, just fuck up the game makes it boring.

They have to make it a lot harder it will be better, and actually another decent camo, I hate using tiger because everyone has it but all the other camos are horrifying.

Stick with not prestiging. MY goal was to get to 14th prestige but its boring and gay as fuck until you get to the AK-47 and CAR Commando which I really like using, the other guns are just boring and I just constantly get chopper gunners lol. And wager matches are useless you have so much money from just going 1-37 in TDM.

GL with getting to pretige 14 anyone, I'm staying at prestige 1 lol Razz

But it's a great game, balanced and all that extra stuff with all the customization and private match options, everything you want.

MAJOR ISSUE: The guns. Espessially SMG here, there is like 5 guns, with exactly the same stats(Copy and pasted guns with new skins, look at stat chart), and are all simply outclassed by the AK74u and MP5. Patchable, which I hopfully hope hope hope they do. They need to make every gun different, with different capabilities and advantages than other guns in different game modes, maps, etc.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skceptical

PostSubject: Re: Why Mw2 > Black Ops   Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:57 am

im going to play hardout holidays then stop on whatever prestege i am currently on when holidays end..ofcourse ill reach lvl 50 for that prestege
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youjizz.com
Cumdonuts

PostSubject: Re: Why Mw2 > Black Ops   Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:02 am

You will not enjoy prestiging at all. Unless you like the earlier guns. I have to have my CAR Commando, the sound of its reload just... gives me jizz I hated the reload in the trailers but it's just the super satisfying sound of it... AK's feel and look like shit . Sound for guns need to be somehow patched which will never happen lol.

The guns sound like shit they aren't satisfying at all to use, but pistols sound pretty awesome now unlike cap guns before. <I raged about pistol sound effects a lot on CoD forums and a Treyarch developer replied how awesome I am Smile It's all me, me me me me me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skcram

PostSubject: Re: Why Mw2 > Black Ops   Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:07 am

i dont understand you cumdounts. i didn't know if you realized this but it gets boring if you don't prestige clearly because you don't get all the little bonuses along the way, not having the guns you want at a high level is good because you get to have a feel of all the guns. Also just leveling up in general is fun imo and probably most peoples.

PostSubject: Re: Why Mw2 > Black Ops   Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:34 pm

it meant prestiging in b.o is the worst throughout the cod series..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cumdonuts

PostSubject: Re: Why Mw2 > Black Ops   Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:28 am

The guns in the start are boring as fuck, and I only have fun when I unlock the CAR Commando and AK47 which takes ages, and getting to prestige 14 will be hell.

+I'm most probobly gonna get reported for my swastika emblem and get de-ranked even though all of Treyarchs games have the nazi symbol spammed everywhere . JDU21 got de-ranked coz he had some really good games, lololololol and got reported for hacking
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cumdonuts

PostSubject: Re: Why Mw2 > Black Ops   Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:32 am

And I'm just bored of the game , there isn't really much variety with guns and shit which is the most important thing, all that customization would be good if it could be used on anything.

There is so many guns that are useless. 4 SMG's are exactly the same with 2 of them having 20 bullets instead of 30, but there is no fun in using different weapons. There is a few decent guns that dominate the rest in the 'catagory (Eg. Assault rifle catagory).

Even if they get rid of the 'overpowered' weapons, you'll be left with a bunch of clone weapons with different skins. Hopfully they patch because Activision rushed them to make the game maybe?

Beta would of been the best thing ever imo, I bet treyarch are facepalming themselves because they didnt have a public beta lol.

wall of text is wall of text tbh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skitadle

PostSubject: Re: Why Mw2 > Black Ops   Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:50 am

they did have a beta on xbox, well one that was hacked.

PostSubject: Re: Why Mw2 > Black Ops   Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:52 am

im probably gonna stay prestige 1 aswell! cbf ranking up. i'll just wait for a hack lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Mw2 > Black Ops   

Back to top Go down

Why Mw2 > Black Ops
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watch-Your-Back :: Gaming :: Call Of Duty: Black Ops-
Jump to: